When you want to share precious moments with you family and friends you choose to put them on your Facebook profile. The thing which frustrates us when we want to add photos is that we are always asked to create an album. We are here to tell you that you can add photos to already existing albums, you do not have to create a new one all the time. The only way to upload photos to an existing album is to enter the album page and select uploading from there. Here are the steps you have to follow in order to add photos to an existing album on you Facebook page.
- Enter the website and log in to your account.
- When you want to add photos to existing albums you have to access your profile page and enter the photo application from there. This is the only way you can add photos to existing albums.
- You can find the Photo link just under the profile link, the profile link is just under your profile photo.
- Now you can see all your albums present on your page. All you have to do is access the one where you want to place your photos.
- Click on the Add photos and you are good to go.
- Once you have selected the photos you want to add from your computer you can click the Upload button. You do not have to worry about any additional commands because Facebook will automatically redirect you to your album page after the upload has finished.
- After the upload has finished and you can see the photos which you wanted to add you can start adding a small description and tag friends.
- If you have finished customizing you photos with descriptions and tags you can click save and that is all. Make sure you add the Publish button so that they will appear in the feed window.
This is how you add photos to existing albums on your Facebook profile. As you can see it is not hard you just need a little guidance. Follow these steps and we are sure that you will get the hang of it. We hope that what we have writen here will be of some use to you.