Everybody enjoys taking pictures and after that look through them and remember those memorable moments. But what we do not like is a particular step which involves organizing your photos. Most of us avoid organizing our photos because it take a lot of our time and energy. We are going to help you how to do that by giving you some tips.
Organizing your prints
- The first thing you have to do is gather all the photos that you have in one place.
- If you have packets label them and write the date of the event on them, if you have photos write on the back of the photo the date of the event and the name of the event.
- The packets you can store in shoe boxes while the photos can be placed in paper envelopes.
- Get yourself some plastic boxes. The boxes must have tabs to you can write from what event the photos are from. To finish faster you can label them by year, this way you do not have to write all the events on the box.
- If you do not have the time to make a scrapbook do it when you have the patience and time, you can always do it later as long as they are well preserved.
- If you do not want to organize your photos all the time you can make a habit of labeling your photos as you make them.
Organizing digital photos
- When you want to organize your digital photos you first have to decide what you want to do with them. If you want to store all of them then save them to 72 dpi size so they do not take much space on your hard drive.
- In case something happens to your computer you should have a backup and you can do that by burning your photos on CDs or DVDs and place them in a special box.
- If you are the kind of person which only has digital photos you should transfer them on an external hard drive to free up space on your computer.
- When organizing you photos you can use special software who can help you. These software were specially designed to organize and label your photos.
This is how you can organize both your prints and your digital photos. The tips we have provided will surely help you.